Reference #:57687Empowering healthcare starts with you. At McKesson, whether you work in HR or marketing, finance or public affairs, you're making a difference. You'll spark a chain reaction that results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
As the nation's leading healthcare services company, we touch virtually every aspect of healthcare. We empower our customers by delivering vital supplies and solutions. And we empower our employees through a supportive environment where opportunity and responsibility grow. Our exceptional leadership team provides the vision and strategy to advance healthcare, so you can feel confident in our direction and your future. At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.Position Description- Develops and manages audit engagements; including pre-implementation reviews, integrated audits, core IT audits, and compliance reviews.
- Leads engagement planning, execution, reporting, and issue monitoring for the audit plan.
- Collaborates on integrated audits with financial/operational audit teams.
- Leads risk assessment program execution and optimization.
- Ensures that audit issues are well defined and root causes are identified.
- Develops formal written reports to communicate audit results to management and makes recommendations as appropriate.
- Acts as liaison between the department and key business partners/business executives in the development and execution of the audit plan.
- Develops formal dashboards to communicate results of audit activities to management.
- Trains management and staff to plan, scope, and execute internal audits within established business process controls.
- Leads talent management and staff development.
- Fosters continuous improvement in all aspects of department and engagement management.
- Performs other duties as necessary to support Internal Audit Leadership.Minimum Requirements- 5+ years in either IT audit (or equivalent risk function) or in a business-facing IT technical environment
- PLUS 1+ years managerial experience
- CISA, CISSP, or other related certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong staff management skillsAdditional Knowledge & Skills- Experience in a Big 4 public accounting firm and/or an audit department of a Fortune 500 company or comparable preferred
- Excellent working knowledge in several of the following areas:
o Knowledge of and passion for healthcare technology industry
o Healthcare-specific technologies and compliance requirements (FDA, DEA, DHHS, HIPAA/HITECH)
o System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) approaches, methodologies, and tools
o Management of large-scale internal system development programs
o Management of a shared service environment, for IT and other functions
o IT Service Management or ITIL disciplines
o Major ERP applications, including JD Edwards, SAP, PeopleSoft, and Hyperion
o Unix and OS/400 based operating systems
o Windows-based networks (in particular, Active Directory)
o TCP/IP networking protocol and TCP/IP-based networks
o Databases, firewalls, authentication systems, and cryptography
o Financial accounting principles and terms, as well as core business process knowledge
o Data interrogation tools, particularly ACL
o Proficiency in Microsoft Excel Office products (i.e., Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Access, Visio and Project)Education- BS degree in relevant field (e.g., computer science, MIS, accounting, finance)Certifications/Licensure- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA),CISSP, or other related designation or a commitment to attain one is required
- ITIL and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification strongly preferredPhysical Requirements- General Office Demands
- Ability to travel 25-35% domestic and/or internationallyBenefits & Company StatementWe believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
As an equal opportunity employer, McKesson Corporation unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare. Learn more about our opportunities at mckesson.com/careers
About McKesson Corporation:
McKesson helps health care providers improve business health and deliver better care to patients. As a pharmaceutical distributor and health care information technology company, McKesson provides systems for medical supply management, clinical workflow, practice management, pharmacy automation and care management.
Saving lives starts with you. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with McKesson Pharmaceutical - a chain that extends across the country and results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
As the leader in pharmaceutical distribution and supply chain management, McKesson Pharmaceutical delivers supply, technology and care management solutions to over 26,000 retail and 5,000 health system pharmacies nationwide. Our company includes three segments: Our domestic network of distribution centers ensures that our customers - and their patients - receive the right medicines and medical supplies at the right time. Our IT segment provides service and support for more than 2,400 systems in independent, chain, hospital, clinic and nursing-home pharmacies across the country. We work hard so that pharmacists can spend their time on patients - not paperwork. Our Center for Financial Services plays a critical role in ensuring that hospitals, pharmacies and retail chains receive pharmaceutical products quickly - usually within 24 hours. Our entire team works to ensure patients receive their medications efficiently and begin the process of healing.
Posted 3 years ago
Finance and Insurance,