Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Sales Consultant Jobs in Cedar Rapids, IA
Why work here?
“Family owned and operated for over 65 years. Continuously growing with 90% promotion from within the company! Great benefits!”
The Automotive Sales Industry sure has changed over the years. Gone are the days of high pressure tactics, long hours and 100% commissions. At McGrath Auto, we are heavily focused on customer service and quality employees. Automotive Sales is among the highest paying careers without a degree and you can now benefit from our tremendous growth. We will be conducting interviews to fill 4 positions at our dealerships. We are looking for people with little or no automotive sales experience, people we can train and develop into the future leaders of our organization.
• Applicant must be energetic, positive & assertive
• Must be a team player and willing to learn
• Have a need for $60,000 - $120,000 per year plus bonus
• $7500 Training Guarantee
• Be available to work ONLY 5 days a week
• Have a great attitude with a high-energy personality with excellent communication skills.
• Have a drive for advancement in the Automotive Industry
• Have professional personal appearance
• Have strong customer service and organizational skills.
• Make Great Money, Friends and Clients While Having a lot of Fun Doing It!!
We have locations in Cedar Rapids, Marion, and now Coralville.
Applicants from retail, sales, customer service, real estate, hospitality, restaurant, and banking industries are strongly encouraged to apply! No previous auto sales experience is needed. Apply now to schedule your interview. Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license
McGrath Automotive Group
Interviews will be held at Pat McGrath Chevyland
1600 51st ST NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Contact Abe Simon at (319) 393-6300 ext. 122 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About McGrath Auto:
McGrath Family of Dealerships has been operating for over 65 years. We have been growing substantially for the last 10 years and continue to do so. We hold our success to our Mission Statement of: Do the Right Thing, Exceed Expectations, and Make a Difference! We do continuous training to help better ourselves and the people within the company and are at over a 90% promotion from within the company. We hope you want to join our family!
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Sales Consultant jobs in Cedar Rapids, Iowa: