Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Required Skills-Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent; related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement
• 2+ years programming/analysis experience
• Must have experience with industry standard system design and development methods and techniques
• Be a team player that can also work independently with general supervision; be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Experience with implementing SCM practices, automating build processes, etc. is a plus.
• Experience with insurance or financial systems and/or Agile development practices is a plus.
• Technology certifications (i.e. MCSD) are a plus.
Browse c net software engineer jobs in Raleigh, North Carolina:
idexcel.com - Raleigh, NC
Posted 20 days ago on TechFetch.com
Software Guidance & Assistance - Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Posted yesterday on Net-Temps
CyberCoders - Durham, NC
Posted 7 days ago on the web