Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Entry Level Accountant Jobs in Birmingham, AL
Entry Level Account Executive - Marketing/Sales/Management Opportunity
MBA Direct is looking for entry level reps to assist with our business development efforts. We are looking for professional and committed candidates who are extremely passionate about growing their business career in the lucrative sales and marketing field. This position offers a compensation structure where pay is based upon individual performance.
MBA Direct offers sales and marketing professionals:
- Competitive base pay and unlimited bonus structure
- Non-seniority based promotion
- Team oriented atmosphere
- Fun working environment
- Outstanding performance-based growth opportunities from the start
- Paid in-house training and management development program
- Ability to show initiative and self-manage
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Professional image and high level of integrity
- Goal-Oriented Mindset
- Positive Attitude is Critical!
- Personal Drive to Succeed
- Ability to earn their place on a team as well as stand out as a leader
- Must maintain a student mentality, always looking to learn and grow
- Experience building relationships with Customers is a plus
- Personal form of transportation
- College Degree*
- People Skills
- Work Ethic
- Competitive Spirit
About MBA Direct, Inc.:
MBA Direct, Inc. specializes in marketing and sales for Fortune 500 companies in the telecommunications industry. MBA Direct is part of an organization headquartered in Atlanta, with additional locations in Tampa, Pittsburgh, Denver, St. Louis and Birmingham. We were formed in response to a demand from large companies looking for a more effective, personal and results-driven approach to acquiring new customers.
We strongly believe that each member of our team is vital to our company and that true, long-lasting success comes only when exponential growth is preceded by the development of strong sales and leadership skills learned through individual training. We believe our company's greatest investment is in our people and we are dedicated to offering the best training, we well as constant motivation and grooming, to each of our employees n order to ensure they will represent our firm as the next generation of leaders.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Entry Level Accountant jobs in Birmingham, Alabama:
Accountant - Entry Level
Robert Half in Bessemer, AL
Posted 5 days ago on Nexxt
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina in Birmingham, AL
Posted 15 days ago on the web
Sports Minded Marketing Sales & Management ( Full Time - Entry Level ) NEW!
Coast to Coast Events in Birmingham, AL
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter