SPECIALTY CARE Inc., managing Victoria Manor, owned by the City of Kawartha Lakes is now seeking an: ADMINISTRATOR.
Specialty Care Inc. is a dynamic, progressive and respected leader in seniors care and housing. Operating 13 high quality long term care homes and 9 retirement communities, we have achieved a solid reputation and have maintained a resident and family satisfaction rating of 80%. As a member of our team you will enjoy the support of dedicated and accomplished professionals with over 35 years of recognized experience.
The Administrator is responsible for optimum resident services in accordance with legislative requirements and Specialty-Care Standards. Through effective planning, direction and control, the Administrator will manage the overall operation of the home within the allocated resources and oversee all financial matters pertaining to the home.
In this role, you will receive the extensive support from the Specialty Care team of professionals as well as have access to a full range of sophisticated tools, manuals, processes and methods to support your leadership at Victoria Manor. In this position you will be integral to the enhancement of the resident experience, committed to ensuring quality service and safety.
- Implement the Specialty Care systems and processes to improve the quality of care
- Act in accordance with the Long Term Care Homes Act, Occupational Health & Safety Act, Public Health and other regulatory requirements
- Implement the Specialty Care quality management program and best practices in all departments to support quality resident care
- Maintain employee communication and recognition initiatives and support staff in adopting excellent customer service with residents, families, co-workers and stakeholders
- Establish excellent communications and relations with residents, families, family council, resident council , volunteers, employees, physicians, elected representatives with the City of Kawartha Lakes, the LHIN, MOHLTC, CCAC and other stakeholders
- Lead the annual operating plan, participate in development of the annual capital and operating budget and manage within resources support of the SC team
- Recommend staffing levels in accordance with budget and oversee the performance management system for all departments
- Manage Human Resources through a collaborative approach with employees and union representatives
- Supervise, coach and mentor management employees.
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and skills.
- Must be a qualified LTC administrator
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an administrator
- Excellent supervisory and leadership abilities in the areas of human resources, finance, labour relations, marketing and department coordination
- Exceptional public relations and communication skills
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience
- Advanced working knowledge of the Internet and MS Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Must express initiative, good judgment and foster a positive work atmosphere
Please apply in confidence to our Executive Recruitment Partner:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
Julie Fedele, 519-758-0013 / 647-966-2456
About MAXWELL MANAGEMENT GROUP LTD.:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd. is a full service executive recruiting and consulting firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with selected clients in the Canadian Healthcare Sector. Committed to building the careers of executives and managers we marry top employers with talented, performance-oriented candidates whose needs and objectives are compatible.
Our expertise is targeted at all levels of positions within the healthcare sector. We address companies short, medium and long term recruitment needs by providing access to the best candidates both nationally and internationally.