Provide timely pricing for Business Units and to customers. The key objectives are to coordinate a consistent approach to pricing, streamline our processes and maximize profits. Primary responsibility is to establish a strong business partnership with Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, and Business Unit Management in order to enhance operating profits through strategic pricing analysis.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Sales & Marketing efforts through price recommendation, analysis, and quotation administration.
- Assist with pricing and quotation procedure changes and improvements in SAP.
- Collect & analyze market feedback from Sales to identify trends and ensure competitive pricing.
- Identify opportunities for price improvement and implement adjustments based on business unit objectives.
- Collaborate with Sales to communicate bid strategy and drive on-time delivery of quotes.
- On-Going Focus:
- Improve and sustain procedures to continuously review and adjust pricing based on competitive landscape.
- Manage the price maintenance process for new customers, new products, quotations, price adjustments, etc.
- Proactively seek out pricing opportunities to drive Operating Income. Complete ad-hoc projects, analysis and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science with Finance/Management/Marketing focus
- Two or more years of pricing or related experience.
- Ability to develop pricing utilizing inputs from multiple functional areas within the business as well as multiple sources of data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong working knowledge of database and Excel applications is required along with the ability to write and execute queries.
- SAP, SAP BI, and price margin management software experience is preferred.
- Must possess excellent analytical and problems solving skills. Must be well organized and possess a sense of urgency.
- Should have the ability to interact with all levels of associates across the organization and work in a team-oriented environment with a service attitude.
- Must be willing to embrace change and able to implement change.
- Good planning and organizations skills combined with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Initial sign off on deviations from standard pricing policy.
- Shared/recommended decisions concerning pricing strategies.
- Recommend pricing administration procedures/processes.
- Transactional price ownership.
- Constructive conflict resolution
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*e-mail your resume in MS word format to EB2@mau.com or apply on http://www.mau.com/ with location or keyword search.
Job ID 295113
About MAU Workforce Solutions:
MAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.