Provide timely pricing for Business Units and to customers. The key objectives are to coordinate a consistent approach to pricing, streamline our processes and maximize profits. Primary responsibility is to establish a strong business partnership with Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, and Business Unit Management in order to enhance operating profits through strategic pricing analysis.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Sales & Marketing efforts through price recommendation, analysis, and quotation administration.
- Assist with pricing and quotation procedure changes and improvements in SAP.
- Collect & analyze market feedback from Sales to identify trends and ensure competitive pricing.
- Identify opportunities for price improvement and implement adjustments based on business unit objectives.
- Collaborate with Sales to communicate bid strategy and drive on-time delivery of quotes.
- On-Going Focus:
- Improve and sustain procedures to continuously review and adjust pricing based on competitive landscape.
- Manage the price maintenance process for new customers, new products, quotations, price adjustments, etc.
- Proactively seek out pricing opportunities to drive Operating Income. Complete ad-hoc projects, analysis and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science with Finance/Management/Marketing focus
- Two or more years of pricing or related experience.
- Ability to develop pricing utilizing inputs from multiple functional areas within the business as well as multiple sources of data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong working knowledge of database and Excel applications is required along with the ability to write and execute queries.
- SAP, SAP BI, and price margin management software experience is preferred.
- Must possess excellent analytical and problems solving skills. Must be well organized and possess a sense of urgency.
- Should have the ability to interact with all levels of associates across the organization and work in a team-oriented environment with a service attitude.
- Must be willing to embrace change and able to implement change.
- Good planning and organizations skills combined with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Initial sign off on deviations from standard pricing policy.
- Shared/recommended decisions concerning pricing strategies.
- Recommend pricing administration procedures/processes.
- Transactional price ownership.
- Constructive conflict resolution
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*e-mail your resume in MS word format to EB2@mau.com or apply on http://www.mau.com/ with location or keyword search.
Job ID 295113