Coordinates, monitors, and performs specialized technical processes/related functions in an automotive manufacturing environment directly related to plant engineering and maintenance activities in the Technical Support/Advanced Technology Team to meet and exceed departmental & company goals and objectives.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, coordinate, and lead activities aligned with the company & departmental goals and objectives as required.
- Provide technical direction and assistance to identify and troubleshoot problems; propose counter measures/solutions; and resolve issues.
- Develop procedures, processes, tools and formats to analyze & monitor equipment to increase durability, prevent breakdowns, predict failures and improve reliability.
- Develop and organize information related to departmental & team activities.
- Coordinate and provide technical training and advise other Team Members as needed.
- Support and /or lead continuous improvement activities for equipment, components and processes.
- Develop and provide technical reports and presentations.
- Administer, coordinate, and comply with all safety Programs, Business Management Systems (BMS) and Environmental Management Systems (EMS) requirements.
- Meet all other requirements as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent work experience desired.
- 5 – 15 years job related experience preferred.
- Original Equipment Maker (OEM) experience for process equipment in an Automotive Plant desired.
- MSWord/Excel/Pwr Pt.
- PLC Programming desired.
- OEM equipment experience & knowledge desired.
- Position may require occasional travel (domestic or foreign). Flexibility in working hours to include weekends, holidays, off shifts.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*E-mail your resume in MS word format to SL@mau.com or apply on http://www.mau.com/ using keyword or location search. Job ID 295370
About MAU Workforce Solutions:
MAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.