Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Electrical Engineer Jobs in Augusta, GA
Electrical Engineer / Controls Engineer
- Develops drawings, specifications, part listings and bill of materials for process equipment needed for refinement, expansion and modernization.
- Does detailed engineering analysis of proposed systems under the direction of senior engineer for purposed of preparing purchase orders or making estimated and includes equipment fabrication, test and start-up.
- Writes specifications of performance for process and equipment to assure the output of such processes meet or exceed safety, QA and Engineering standards and requirements.
- Interacts with SP&S, PED Plants and ATC on new tire designs and new equipment designs.
- Prepare, under supervision, cost estimates and engineering design time estimates of new process equipment and installations.
- Assist in the preparation of cause and effect analysis on equipment design proposals.
- Interfaces with the efforts of other engineers, technicians, designers and disciplines from other departments.
- Assist in coordinating activities to assure proper installation of new equipment.
- Assist in providing project status reports.
- Provide adequate and timely technical startup assistance when the equipment is ready for production, including sufficient training, spare parts and manuals.
- Visit plants to study processes, consult with personnel and make recommendations.
- Review available equipment with vendors to gain an understanding of the application in our industry for the purpose of making recommendations.
- Will visit trade shows and technical seminars and/or read technical publications to keep abreast of latest technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 4+ years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have PLC programming experience, Allen Bradley (Rockwell) highly preferred.
- AC drive experience highly preferred.
- Power distribution experience (above 480) highly preferred.
Multiple Positions Are Available.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
*e-mail your resume in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on http://www.mau.com/
About MAU Workforce Solutions:
MAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Electrical Engineer jobs in Augusta, Georgia:
Electrical Engineer 4 - Must be able to convert to full-time NEW!
Alliance of Professionals & Consultants in Evans, GA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
ESF1578 - Electrical Engineer
Expert Hiring in Graniteville, SC
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Discovery Solutions Inc. in Graniteville, SC
Posted 24 days ago on ZipRecruiter