Our Client, a financing company, is seeking and organized, conscientious individual with a customer service driven mentality to join their Accounts Receivable team. You must have telephone, writing, and communication skills, the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work well with others.
* Commercial A/R verification and collections;
* Cash Receipt application;
* Preparation of daily bank deposits;
* Filing and general office duties;
* Assist with day to day operations as needed.
* A/R or A/P experience preferred;
* Data entry skills, including word processing, excel and 10 key;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Strong organizational skills;
* Teamwork oriented.
Full Service Staffing Co.
Browse a r specialist jobs in Costa Mesa, California:
Alpha Professional Resources, A.P.R., Inc. (AlphaProTemps) in Irvine, CA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Abeo in Santa Ana, CA
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Swann Communications in Santa Fe Springs, CA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter