Posted 1 year ago in Accounting/Finance
Our Client, a financing company, is seeking and organized, conscientious individual with a customer service driven mentality to join their Accounts Receivable team. You must have telephone, writing, and communication skills, the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work well with others.
* Commercial A/R verification and collections;
* Cash Receipt application;
* Preparation of daily bank deposits;
* Filing and general office duties;
* Assist with day to day operations as needed.
* A/R or A/P experience preferred;
* Data entry skills, including word processing, excel and 10 key;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Strong organizational skills;
* Teamwork oriented.
Full Service Staffing Co.
Browse a r specialist jobs in Costa Mesa, California:
Toys "R" Us/Babies "R" Us - Seal Beach, CA
Posted 3 days ago on Snagajob
Toys "R" Us - Huntington Beach, CA
Posted 6 months ago on Snagajob
Toys'R'Us, Inc. - IRVINE, CA
Posted 6 months ago on the web