Our Client, a financing company, is seeking and organized, conscientious individual with a customer service driven mentality to join their Accounts Receivable team. You must have telephone, writing, and communication skills, the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work well with others.
* Commercial A/R verification and collections;
* Cash Receipt application;
* Preparation of daily bank deposits;
* Filing and general office duties;
* Assist with day to day operations as needed.
* A/R or A/P experience preferred;
* Data entry skills, including word processing, excel and 10 key;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Strong organizational skills;
* Teamwork oriented.
Full Service Staffing Co.
Browse a r specialist jobs in Costa Mesa, California:
Insight Investments Corporate Office - Costa Mesa, in Costa Mesa, CA
Posted 19 days ago on the web
Insight Investments LLC in Costa Mesa, CA
Posted 18 days ago on Beyond
Children's Home Society of California in Orange, CA
Posted 16 days ago on CareerBuilder