COMPANY: Extraordinary and highly reputable company seeks an experienced Senior Product Manager with total joint experience. Position is based in Virginia. Compensation is excellent. Growth opportunity is expected.
Successful applicant will have 3 - 5 years experience in Product Management role. MBA is preferred. A science background is a plus but not required. Must be able to travel including international travel. Medical Device experience is essential to the role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducts ongoing research to define market needs (includes interfacing with hospital personnel, surgeons, nurses, and sales representatives, surgical observation, and literature review) to develop and maintain product lines.
• Develops all marketing communications materials and promotional items for assigned product line.
• Distributes updates on products, the market, and competitive activities.
• Creates all training and in-service materials for product line and conducts product demonstrations and seminars to internal and external personnel as needed.
• Provides technical product support to the sales force, customer service and managed care.
• Coordinates participation at trade shows, workshops, meetings with surgeons and hospitals, sales meetings and participates as required.
• Develops, analyzes and maintains competitive profiles for products and companies including literature resources.
• Must embody the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values.
About Mattson Resources:
ABOUT THE COMPANY: Mattson Resources is a premier leader in the Placement and Staffing arena. It is one of the 5 Best Places to work in Orange County as well as being one of the 30 Fastest Growing Private Companies.
Posted 4 years ago