Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Senior Product Manager Jobs in Alexandria, VA
Senior Product Manager
Successful applicant will have 3 - 5 years experience in Product Management role. MBA is preferred. A science background is a plus but not required. Must be able to travel including international travel. Medical Device experience is essential to the role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducts ongoing research to define market needs (includes interfacing with hospital personnel, surgeons, nurses, and sales representatives, surgical observation, and literature review) to develop and maintain product lines.
• Develops all marketing communications materials and promotional items for assigned product line.
• Distributes updates on products, the market, and competitive activities.
• Creates all training and in-service materials for product line and conducts product demonstrations and seminars to internal and external personnel as needed.
• Provides technical product support to the sales force, customer service and managed care.
• Coordinates participation at trade shows, workshops, meetings with surgeons and hospitals, sales meetings and participates as required.
• Develops, analyzes and maintains competitive profiles for products and companies including literature resources.
• Must embody the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values.
About Mattson Resources:
ABOUT THE COMPANY: Mattson Resources is a premier leader in the Placement and Staffing arena. It is one of the 5 Best Places to work in Orange County as well as being one of the 30 Fastest Growing Private Companies.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Senior Product Manager jobs in Alexandria, Virginia: