, the leading global media ad platform, is seeking a Success Manager.
Our Success Managers manage the strategic relationship with our high value clients and coordinate the day-to-day interaction to drive their successful use and adoption of our solutions, ensuring our clients' needs and expectations are met. Success Managers are responsible for retaining, upselling and providing Matrix product direction and strategy to existing customers.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of effectively managing multiple-customer relationships, driving adoption, creating Customer Success Plans, and generating revenue. As a member of the Sales team, this individual is expected to work "hands-on" with customers and with their peers to drive customer success and satisfaction. This is a key position within the organization and will report to the Director of Client Services.Your Responsibilities:
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives. Delivery and implement project to success.
- Direct and manage internal Matrix resources for high-value clients.
- Develop and maintain actionable Strategic Account plans for assigned accounts that outline critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues and recommendations.
- Sell services to customers; including producing custom services offerings based upon customer-specific requirements and owning the creation and signature of the Statement of Work (the entire SOW lifecycle).
- Own and drive adoption of our solution, new features, integrations and added-modules within assigned accounts; producing objective and reportable measurements of adoption.
- Manage and oversee the customer experience beginning in the sales cycle through contract renewal, focusing on the bridge between implementation and ongoing support.
- Conduct both onsite and virtual training.
- Proactively and accurately provide reporting on contract renewal risks for all assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with other employees by providing important customer feedback, process-improvement suggestions and other actions that involve improving our products and services.
You should also possess the following attributes:
- A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of four (4) years of relevant work experience managing customer relationships and sales, ideally in the CRM or media space.
- Strong business acumen and consultative skills.
- Effectively handle difficult customer situations and change management.
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation.
- Keen analytical mind; ability to analyze data.
- Pittsburgh-based preferred, not required.
- Fluent in Spanish preferred, not required.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Strong process definition and organizational skills.
- Good judgment, time management, problem and decision-making skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with reasoning to be able to resolve problems or offer alternate solutions.
- A very strong customer focus.
- A true "team player" who enjoys challenges and is highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented.
- A "do whatever it takes to get the job done" attitude; nine to fivers need not apply.
offers a leading web-based media-specific platform that enables intelligent business decisions for managing your sales teams, their opportunities and accounts across TV, Radio and electronic advertising businesses. The Matrix solution transforms chaotic data into actionable sales information and provides deep media sales workflow to give you the exact information needed for prospecting, managing, evaluating and closing business. Over 500 media customers use Matrix Solutions' CRM, data normalization and analysis, and reporting functions as their platform of choice for their sales people and managers to get a 360 degree view of their opportunities and accounts. For more information visit www.matrixformedia.com
Based on the popular North Shore region of Pittsburgh, PA, we offer a fast-paced, fun work environment with comprehensive medical insurance, a matching 401K program and flexible vacation options.