Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Flexible work schedules, hydraulic tables, all marketing, uniforms, supplies provided, safety protocols in place.”
Seeking Full or Part-Time Licensed Massage Therapist
We are an extremely busy, upscale clinic located in the beautiful Stony Creek Promenade. With great neighbors like Mariano's and Coopers Hawk Winery, our center stands out and we draw a tremendous amount of traffic. We are seeking ONE massage therapist to join our team. We offer a range of benefits for our employees including healthcare, dental, vision, 401K and Aflac.
- FLEXIBLE hours and scheduling - you tell us what shift lengths and breaks work for you
- Automatic pay raises every 500 service hours
- Starting wage up to $20/hour, depending on experience
- A cancellation policy where we pay our therapists for customer no-shows and late cancels!
- Group healthcare for full-time employees (we pay 50% of individual premium)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Aflac and 401k plan
- In-house training and access to free/low-cost CEU courses!
- A variety of therapeutic massage services
- Well-stocked treatment rooms including hydraulic/electric tables
- Employee fringe benefits include massages, facials and retail products at substantially reduced prices.
Compensation: Base hourly + tips + bonuses + benefits (full time)
Send resume if interested!
As a massage therapist at this Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
Education, Skills and Training:
Communications and Personal Interactions:
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Clinic atmosphere with membership models in place to encourage regular massage therapy.
Posted date: 27 days ago