Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Internal Audit Director Jobs in Burlington, VT
MasonWest is currently seeking an experienced Internal Audit Director for one of our Banking clients in Burlington, VT. This position is responsible for planning and executing various financial, compliance, and operational audits in accordance with accepted professional standards in order to determine compliance with institutional policies and procedures and adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
• Minimum 12 years experience in internal audit, multi-functional banking operations, and/or risk management in the Banking industry preferred
• A knowledge of audit procedures, planning, and test / sampling methods
• An ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise findings
• An ability to establish an effective working relationship with clients and our staff
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business related
• Strong written and oral communication skills are required
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills
• Highly motivated and self-directed
• Professional designations such as CPA, CIA, CFSA, CBA, CRCM and CAMS are a plus
Welcome to MasonWest, a national executive search firm specializing in the recruitment of Audit, Compliance, Legal, Regulatory, Risk Management, Governance, Credit, Accounting, Finance, Tax and IT Security.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, Banking & Financial Institutions (International, Regional, Commercial, Community, Thrifts, De Novo), Insurance, Mutual Funds, Equity Firms, Investment Management Firms, Law Firms, Accounting Firms and Professional Services and Advisory Firms.
MasonWest offers a full range of services: Retainer and Contingency Search, Talent Acquisition Consulting and Temporary Staffing. All of our searches are on a national basis.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse internal audit director jobs in Burlington, Vermont: