Are you ready to explore new challenges?
At Marriott we can make it happen – with opportunities for building new skills, co-workers who share your enthusiasm and clear career paths that offer experience for growth and promotion. Whether you are a seasoned hospitality professional or just beginning to plan your career, we invite you to discover Marriott.
The Marriott International HQ, located at 10400 Fernwood Road is currently hiring for a ECOMMERCE MANAGER, CLUSTER - REMOTE BASED
Responsibilities include:eCommerce Manager, Cluster - Remote Based-12001BHB
: Corporate Marketing
: USA-MD-Bethesda-Marriott International HQ
- USA-NY-New York, USA-Massachusetts-Boston, USA-IL-Chicago, USA-DC-Washington, USA-FL-Miami
Marriott International offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that's right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 18 brands you'll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World™ at Marriott.
The Cluster eCommerce Manager will execute Marriott’s Corporate eCommerce strategy at the cluster and/or hotel level, and ensure that individual hotels are aligning with Corporate eCommerce strategies and e-activating their electronic channels (Marriott.com, multi-lingual global sites, eChannels, search engines, and other eMarketing vehicles) to maximize online revenue and profitability. This role will provide hotel support, education, and pull-through of Marriott’s digital strategy. This role will also provide local market insights and recommendations via the continental Director of Global eCommerce Services (GES). Key responsibilities are: execute Marriott’s eCommerce strategy as eCommerce lead for hotels/clusters; ensure all hotels within a cluster are fully activated on Marriott.com and appropriate in-language global sites; verify all hotels within a cluster are fully activating and optimizing their presence on approved internet eChannels; and provide eCommerce communication, training, and education.
· 2 - 3 years of internet marketing experience in the hospitality industry or
· 3-4 years of advertising/interactive agency experience
· Strong understanding of traditional and online marketing
· Detail oriented, with demonstrated track record of follow-through and delivery
· Experience working effectively in a multi-national setting
· Able to work independently and prioritize objectively
· Willingness to travel
· Ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects
· Demonstrates self confidence, energy and enthusiasm
· Exceptional teamwork
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate to achieve results
· Strong written and oral communications skills
· Motivated self-starter
· Ability to track promotions and provide reports
· Content Management Systems (Vignette), Web Analytics Tools, HTML, Microsoft Office software applications desired
Education and Professional Certification:
· University degree in hospitality management, marketing, technology, or business prefer
Begin your journey: www.marriott.com/careers
To apply for this job, please go to www.marriott.com/careers and click on the "Apply Now". Then under "Management Positions Worldwide", enter Job Opening number “ Req. 12001BHB" . The job is listed as “eCommerce Manager, Cluster - Remote Based". If you are interested in applying, you will need to register on the site and create a "User Name" and “Password”. Applications are available in French and Spanish.
Marriott is consistently recognized as an employer of choice by Working Mother, DiversityInc., and LatinaStyle magazine among others. FORTUNE magazine recognized Marriott as one of its “100 Best Companies to Work For”, for the twelfth consecutive year.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.