Compensation$16 per hour
Why Work Here?
Owners are well established in this market.
Property Maintenance Technician Job Summary
We are seeking an energetic, motivated individual to join our property management company as a Property Maintenance Technician.
Property Maintenance Technician Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Vocational or trade school certification preferred.
- Some knowledge of property repairs.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license
- Provide Standard Tools (Let us know what you have in your toolbox - this does not mean we won't hire you)
- Physical ability to bend, crouch, and lift objects throughout the workday.
- Ability to understand the Company’s policies and procedures, track materials used for inventory purposes, and sign-in/sign-out unit keys.
- Ability to find the most efficient way to complete a task, continuously look for ways to retain residents, and improve the property.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Prefer some knowledge of property maintenance.
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends.
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
Compensation: $16.00 per hour
Contact us at 979-695-3300 or email your resume to email@example.com
About Market Ready Llc:
Company address: 420 Tarrow St.
Posted date: 25 days ago