“Awesome, Stable, Family Owned Business with amazing team!!”
We are seeking a Receptionist Administrative Assistant to join our team! This detail-oriented individual will be responsible for matching customer requests to appropriate in-house services, customer scheduling, inventory and supplies tracking, assisting with service and storage facility coordination, and taking responsibility for keeping the office professional. This part-time position will allow the right applicant to balance their work with family time and schedules.
· Answer multiple phone lines of incoming calls, interface with clients in a courteous/upbeat manner
· Direct customers to appropriate departments
. Strong social media skills to capture company daily positive energy and post.
· General filing, scanning documents
· Keep track of all current inventory, supplies and computer needs.
· Keep seasonal schedules to make busy times run smoothly
. Positive upbeat personality
· Excellent clerical and administrative office skills
. Creative, bring fresh ideas to organization.
. Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Excellent customer service skills
· Open-minded, flexible, helpful, positive individual with upbeat attitude
· Mindful and resourceful - willing to seek out additional work
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must be extremely organized
· Ability to listen, initiate and follow through
· Strong attention to detail is a MUST
· Proficient in Microsoft Word (at least 55 wpm typing skills), Excel (beginner), data entry, Outlook,
internet, comfortable using contact management database, online social marketing
· Flexibility to work additional hours during Spring/Fall season to include Saturdays during April, May and October.
Not required but would be helpful.
Hours of employment. 9 to 3 Monday through Friday.
About Marine Services Corporation:
Marine Services Corporation was established in 1983 and Elite Yachts was established in 1998. We are two companies operating as one. We are a full-service boat dealership located on the south side of Chicago. Our dealership services the Chicago-land area and beyond. Selling and servicing the boating community. Our family-owned business is looking to add a team member to assist with a strong clerical background to assist others in keeping Marine Services organized.