Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
They say good engineers love solving puzzles and good business development leaders can sell those puzzles to anyone anywhere and always find a winning opportunity to benefit the organization.
Every day, our Leadership team figures out how to build and improve our business operations and become more efficient and align with our growth plan. Ways in which we achieve this is through, manufacturing strategic planning, operations, acquisitions and building new strategic partnerships and vendors.
The successful candidate will have a strategic vision and a history of applying their strategies to execution with the outcome of delivering and maintaining competitive advantage in operational capabilities. The ideal candidate would have an engineering background with a strong understanding of extrusion injection and molds and materials. An appetite for continual improvements to processes, costs, and efficiencies.
Plants & Processes:
• Understands all Multy Home production processes
• Supports Manufacturing as needed
• Supports Material Needs
• Is involved in Business decisions regarding equipment and needs
• Create and manage relationships of new and upcoming pipeline of 3rd party manufacturing partnerships.
• Supports Engineering of New Products – as well as Design and within our Abilities
• Works with stakeholders on new developments
• Reviews needs for New Products from “Engineering to MH Plants” and or to 3rd party
• Negotiates with Tooling Suppliers to obtain Best Prices
• Negotiates with 3rd Party Companies to obtain Best Prices and financial gain.
Education & Accreditations
Posted date: 8 days ago
We're sending you an email you can use to verify and access your account. If you'd like to create a password, create one here.