A local manufacturing company has an opportunity for a Quality Control Engineer. The successful candidate will play a vital role in the plant's Quality Management System in ensuring continuous improvement in safety, quality and productivity.
Primary roles & responsibilities include:
- Managing all aspects of suppliers' quality, performance and development
- Quality control for the complete vehicle inspection process
- Problem solving using root cause analysis and proving solutions
The qualified candidate should be familiar with the following:
- Automotive quality standards
- Lean manufacturing
- Geometric/Dimensional Tolerance
- Ability to read & interpret design, assembly & parts drawings
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
A degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering from a four year college or university and a minimum of three years' experience in automotive parts manufacturing is preferred or the equivalent as evidenced by a combination of formal education, training and experience. ASQ Certified Quality Engineer or Inspector preferred, but not required.
About Mancan Staffing Solutions:
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area's top companies.
We take applications Mon and Wed 9a-3p. Please bring your resume & 2 forms of unexpired government ID.
Posted 3 years ago
Industrial Goods and Services,