Your feedback is important to us.Please tell us why you are reporting this job with relevant details.
You must enter a reason to report this job. Clicking "Cancel Report" below will NOT submit your job report.
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Join a dedicated and established team of specialized service professionals.”
CDL DRIVER POSITION
Company:MALVESE EQUIPMENT CO., Inc.
Locations:US-NY-Hicksville & Riverhead
Employee Type:Full Time
Salary:Based Upon Experience
➢ Established Long Island equipment dealer seeks an enthusiastic, self starter and motivated individual to join our Service Department Team.
➢ Primary responsibility will be to pick up and deliver various types of equipment requiring flatbed service for new equipment sales and service repairs.
➢ Territory will be five boroughs of NYC, Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
• Candidate must have current and valid CDL license
• Class A or Class B with air brake certification
• Ability to operate various fork lifts
• Ability to load and unload equipment
• Ability to secure equipment according to DOT requirements
• Maintain vehicle logs according to DOT requirements
• Assist with general yard maintenance, etc. when required
• Bilingual applicants a plus
MALVESE EQUIPMENT CO., Inc.
1 Henrietta StreetHicksville, NY 11801232 Old Country RdRiverhead, NY 11901
Tel: 516-681-7600Fax: 516-490-5331
We are a leading Long Island Equipment Dealer & Distributor since 1912 and are seeking a qualified individuals to join our Service Team for in house and road service repairs.
9 days ago
View all Jobs at Malvese Equipment
What email should the hiring manager contact you at?