Currently seeking a Regional Engineer for their Versado Plants located in Monument, NM.
The incumbent will manage-Technical Services, and be responsible for providing technical support for the Versado Plants in New Mexico. Areas to include pipeline and process engineering, project management, construction management, business and operations technical support for gas plants and gathering systems.
· BS degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering from 4-year accredited University.
· Minimum 1-5 years experience in either/or natural gas gathering, compression, processing, fractionation, construction or field operations.
· 1+ years experience in project engineering, project management or related work experience.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Products to include Word and Excel.
· Ability to interface effectively with all levels within the company as well as organizations outside the company.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Size and rate plant process and compressor equipment
· Model and evaluate gathering systems, including field compression and suggest efficiency and debottlenecking projects
· Provide technical support for plant startups and troubleshooting
· Provide cost estimating for projects
· Generate AFEs
· Provide project management on assigned capital projects
· Develop treating and process simulations and models and review against operating conditions
· Suggest optimization projects to enhance process recoveries and efficiencies
· Assure all ‘company’ design and construction standards are met and followed
· Assure State, Federal and ‘company’ regulations and policies in Safety and Environmental areas are adhered to within area of responsibility
Other Skills Needed for this Position:
· Experience with acid gas handling and process equipment.
· Experience preferred in applications such as HYSYS, PROMAX, WinSim, WinFlow, FlareNet
· Experience with Microsoft Project
About Major Oil & Gas:
This company stands for “important work, done right”. This company’s ability to do so rests on the technical skill and personal dedication of their employees who are united in a common commitment to deliver a special business experience for its customers and to be a force for good in their communities.
Posted 4 years ago