Our client is a leading provider of BPO and IT services and solutions for Global 1000 companies. The company has a client-centric; Global Engagement Model that combines locally based seasoned resources with the cost, scale, and quality advantages of off-shore operations. Their Pittsburgh, PA based Mortgage Services Business Process Outsourcing division is seeking an associate manager for their Appraisal Division. This Associate Manager will report directly to the Senior Operations Manager. The Associate Manager will manage between onshore and offshore personnel and appraisal processes to ensure timely completion of all required transactions and adherence to all regulatory and customer / lender loan policy guidelines and customer SLAs.Position Summary:
To manage the daily production of various appraisal products, processes and personnel. To provide a forward thinking approach to new products and services that can be developed and implemented to assist the company’s growth strategies.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Focus on meeting all SLAs and customer deliverables
- Increase resource utilization through better shift management, cross training, process re-engineering
- Drive quality culture across the team
- Focus on quantifiable improvements to the process that ultimately result in improved productivity, quality, turnaround
- Ensure proper production and shift planning
- Responsible for managing, mentoring and coaching team to manage customer deliverables and communication; team development
- Handle customer communication for the processes responsible
- Support in creating and developing proposals
- Handle escalated issues on process, respond in a timely manner to customer queries and resolve any challenges
- Thinks outside the box as to how to improve quality, turnaround time and overall process efficiency
- Identify process gaps and collaborate with the client to formulate solutions
- Ensure clear communication of product updates and process changes to the entire team through the Team Leads
- Groom and mentor Process Team Leaders to handle more responsibilities and guide them in preparing development plans for their teams
- Assists in development of policies and procedures to ensure staff retention
- Formulates long term training plans for the development and motivation of the team
- Stay up to date on industry trends and changes in the external environment
The incumbent supervises Process Leads, Team Leads and Senior Process Associates
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum three years of experience on appraisal processes
- Minimum two years of experience as a manager in an AMC, title or mortgage related service with an emphasis on appraisal processes.
- Analytic ability to diagnose problems and ability to work independently to correct the difficulties
- Strong Appraisal Subject Matter Expertise
- Attentive to details
- Proficiency in voice and data processes
- Customer and quality orientation
- Strong communication skills with Customers, supervisors and subordinates.
- People management and team leading skills
- Achievement focus
- Demonstrates clear planning skills
- Maintains effective work behavior in the face of pressure and setbacks.
- Successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
This is a full time position offering competitive salary and full benefit package.