Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Mortgage Wholesale Account Executive Jobs in Walnut Creek, California
Minimum of 3 years FHA and Conventional prime wholesale origination experience required.
• Develops business from new and existing clients on a consistent basis.
• Works closely with operations to develop performance standards and operational procedures that will exceed client expectations.
• Remains current with underwriting guidelines and programs.
• Fosters and maintains superior business relationships with clients.
• Must have 3years of current Mortgage Industry Experience
• Must have strong contacts and relationships within the Mortgage, Banking and Financial Industry.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to use PC and widely used software packages, e.g., spreadsheets/Excel, word processing/Word.
• Ability to learn new software packages as necessary.
• Verifiable, productive and current business relationships within the industry required.
Strong Compensation Package - Base Plus Commission, Health Benefits, Car and Cell Phone Allowance.
Mainstay Recruiting Partners is a third party recruiter. We are dedicated to providing our clients the best customer service experience in the industry from proven professionals working hard to assure satisfaction. Each Partner has worked with clients both at the highest executive level as well as very specialized positions throughout the organizational chart and we work hard to earn the confidence of our clients so they can maintain the best competitive advantages in their industries. Mainstay Recruiting Partners is committed to practicing the highest degree of integrity, ethics, and professionalism.
Browse mortgage wholesale account executive jobs in Walnut Creek, California:
Mega Capital Funding in San Francisco, CA
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
The EMAC Group in Walnut Creek, CA
Posted 1 month ago on Glassdoor
New Penn Financial in San Francisco, CA
Posted 3 months ago on the web