Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Fast-growing, innovative service organization with leaders that promote based on merit”
Level 4 Installer for Critical Infrastructure Team
ROLE SUMMARY: Maicom is hiring a Level 4 lead Technician for the Critical Infrastructure Team. The new hire will plan and coordinate installation workloads, assign jobs, direct, instruct and assist equipment installer with installation of equipment. Work will be performed without supervision and instruction. Must have longstanding experience with installation and cabling of AC and DC power equipment including BCDBB’s, BDFB’s, and UPS Systems.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience or equivalent as determined by the Critical Infrastructure Manager and demonstrated to all MSO’s in the equipment system/environment (e.g. common systems, switch, transport, power) being worked on
• Level 4 work operations/job activities may include:
• Circuit modifications
• Software adds or upgrades
• Power transition work
• Addition or removal of batteries
• Addition or removal of circuits on working power distribution sources
• Equipment testing and turn-up
• Overseeing volatile work activities
• Job-site supervision of subcontractor work
• Additions, modifications or removals to Power Boards
• All required documentation and Visio as-builts REQUIRED TOOLS: Must have complete basic hand-tool kit.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: All applicants must have a high school diploma and/or equivalent certificate.
Maicom is a Turnkey Provider for all Critical Facility needs. Maicom provides solutions to all critical infrastructure needs, including electrical, mechanical, HVAC, power generation, construction management, fire suppression, site monitoring, and preventative & demand maintenance. We are a team of hundreds of project managers, engineers, technicians and staff committed to delivering the highest quality of work for our customers. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies across all US States. www.maicomllc.com
Job Type: Full-time
Maicom is a Turnkey Service Provider for Critical Facilities and Network Infrastructure. Maicom provides solutions to all critical infrastructure needs, including electrical, mechanical, hvac, power generation, construction management, fire suppression, site monitoring, network deployment, and preventative & demand maintenance. Our established team of project managers, engineers, technicians and staff is committed to delivering the highest quality of work for our customers. Our customers include several Fortune 500 companies, the largest and most reliable internet service providers and network operators in the United States. Maicom is actively engaged across 31 states and has 7 offices nationwide. www.maicomllc.com