Posted 1 year ago in Accounting/Finance
1. The primary function of this position is the selling of solutions and products offered Institutional Services to
corporations, non-profit organizations, and government entities within an assigned territory.
2. Develop and maintain a marketing plan for Institutional Services within the assigned territory.
3. Develop and maintain prospect lists through internal and external sources with supervision, counsel and advice of
Institutional Services Regional Sales Manager.
4. Possess a thorough working knowledge of products and services available to corporations, non-profits, and
government entities in the retirement planning, employee benefits, and asset management arenas.
5. Plan, organize, and schedule calling activities to produce sales of Institutional Services solutions to new clients;
cross-sell other financial services as needs are uncovered.
6. Coordinate activities with appropriate Regional Presidents and other banking officers to insure maximum
effectiveness and positive results.
7. Coordinate selling activities with banking and financial services partners as appropriate.
8. Stay current on legal issues, regulations, trends, and developments in the areas of institutional trust, corporate
retirement planning, employee benefits, philanthropic services, and asset management.
9. Develop relationships with appropriate centers of influence who can refer business to Institutional Services,
such as attorneys, CPA's, and other industry professionals.
10. Market Institutional Services through presentations to internal and external groups; represent the bank in
civic, community, government, banking, and professional groups.
Base Salary commensurate with experience
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Commission Compensation - Yes
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
M&T Human Resource Management (MTHRM) is one of the regions most respected executive search firms in the banking, healthcare and information technology industry. We provide a wide range of business services to meet our client's demands. We are a veteran owned business located in New Jersey with access to many recruiting networks.
Browse new business development jobs in Charlotte, North Carolina:
Right Pathways, LLC (Business Services Division) - Charlotte, NC
Posted 21 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
BLAND LANDSCAPING CO INC - Charlotte, NC
Posted 11 days ago on CareerBuilder