Seeking experienced heavy truck diesel technicians / mechanics are needed to perform maintenance work on extensive diesel engine heavy trucks and trailers, consisting of mostly preventive maintenance:
Transmission, air/hydraulics, etc., and other assigned by the shop manager.
Must have +2 years of diesel maintenance experience.
- Must provide basic set of tools
- CDL is a plus but not required
- ASE Certification preferred on Cummins, Freightliner, and/or Detroit engines
- High school or GED is required
- Must be able to pass the following background checks and compliance:
- Criminal history
- DMV check
- DOT Drug Test
- Valid clear driver's license
210-293-1144 for more information
About M.O.T. & Associates:
M.O.T. & Associates is a staffing firm that provides employers with a dynamic workforce on a temporary, temp-to-perm and direct hire basis.
Posted 3 years ago