Administer and manage the company’s branding efforts with a focus on building awareness within the real estate business community, through leadership and engagement with business owners, and industry influencers. Compensation:
Excellent Base Salary,
Bonus, Health Insurance , Home Purchase Assistance Program, Profit Sharing, Monthly Budget
- Research & Planning:
- Trace real estate Industry influencers and develop an approach strategy for building strong relationships
- Support Brand Communications:
- Organize, attend and participate in real estate and other professional networking events.
- Build relationships for Lyons’ Business Development Managers with regional realtors and other trusted advisors.
- Public Relations practices:
- News release & Market Trends development and distribution
- Market reports and forecasts publicity
- Social Media-Driven Communications:
- Assist with strategy to strengthen Lyons corporate communications, and research through social media landscape to support branding, recruitment, and sales efforts
- Assist with content creation for Lyons’ blog, YouTube videos as well as other social channels
- Assist with review of all content for social media channels to ensure correct messaging and focus.
- Bachelors Degree; Marketing, Public Relations or Communications major preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in interacting with service-oriented professionals to maximize PR exposure
- Knowledge and familiarity of leading social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including business communications, media-related writing, and writing for web and social media platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- The qualified candidate will be detail oriented, extremely professional, and customer service oriented
- Must have access to a vehicle as this position involves travelling within the five boroughs