Lyons HR Mission Statement: We value rewarding long-term relationships with clients and employees through the provision of essential business services delivered by an expert team of competent and compassionate professionals.
Lyons HR, an industry-leading supplier of Human Resources services for client companies across the nation, is currently recruiting for a Benefits Coordinator. This position, located in Gadsden, Alabama, will be responsible to provide benefit related customer service to clients and their employees. The occupant of this position will be responsible for timely entrance of employee demographic information while providing benefit related deduction summaries for clients. Additional responsibilities will include answering inquiries and providing clients necessary information regarding all areas of benefit provision. The selected candidate will have strong computer system skills allowing them to maintain accurate employee records within web-based benefit systems, responding to client benefit needs in a timely and accurate fashion. This professional will be an independent worker with problem solving skills and a work method that can handle high volume, fast-passed work situations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Answer telephone and email requests and direct customers accurately
· Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the benefits related software systems
· Demonstrate an ability to analyze situations and resolve issues in a timely manner.
· Communicate effectively with peers, employees and clients
· Complete audits and reports on a variety of benefit products as needed
· Assist and route client inquiries related to employee benefit plans.
· Assist and route client inquiries to the proper department
· Execute special projects as needed
· Assist with the Open Enrollment communication process and facilitate changes to plan providers and payroll systems
· Administer COBRA notifications and process any applicable payments received
· Manage and administer PTO (Personal Time Off) plans
· Perform pay calculations related to benefit deductions
· Set up benefit deductions and adjustments
Job Qualifications and Skills:
· Education and/or Experience
Demonstrated experience with benefit administration, or a closely related field, required. Attention to detail, robust customer service skills, and excellent written and verbal communication required.
· Computer Skills
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite preferred. A particular emphasis will be placed on knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL
About Lyons HR:
Lyons HR is a “Full Service” human resource company. We can handle one Human Resource service for you or serve as your comprehensive Human Resource Department. Our staff of professionals can help your business achieve bottom line results, freeing you to focus on the strategic issues that drive productivity, employee loyalty, and customer satisfaction.