Posted 1 year ago in Healthcare
Sears: Optical Manager
Locations include: Aventura, FL / Miami
Sears has been a brand name since the 90s – the 1890s that is! The secret ingredients of success at Sears Optical are associates who are energetic and competitive with great communication skills! Sears Optical has a deep understanding of customers’ needs. With 975 Sears Optical locations across North America, our team members are in major cities across North America!
Summary of Essential Functions:
The major responsibility of the Optical Manager is to drive profitable sales growth through the delivery of outstanding customer service. This must be accomplished through development of a positive and productive retail selling environment and utilization of the Sears Branded Customer Experience. Additionally, Optical Mangers need to develop and maintain outstanding associate/doctor satisfaction and retention.
Position requirements include:
· Proven track record of sales growth through sales skills and accountability for sales results.
· Ability to facilitate, train (through practice and role-play), coach, and develop excellent, results-oriented, customer-oriented, retail/sales-oriented associates/teams.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver outstanding customer service during direct interaction with customers.
· Ability to recruit and select associates and doctors.
· Proven experience and results with a retail or customer service establishment.
· Ability to present and implement decisive and creative solutions to issues/opportunities to grow the business.
· Ability to provide enthusiastic and concise communication to meet/exceed customer expectations as well as foster positive and results-oriented associate and doctor relationships.
· Success in store merchandising and attention to detail.
· Ability to manage priorities through adaptability, willingness to take calculated risks, and follow-up.
· Abilities to multi-task and delegate to maximize customer interaction.
· Bachelor's degree or comparable experience in retail operations.
· Computer experience preferred.
· College degree or equivalent experience
· 4+ Management/supervisory experience
· A proven track record of delivering the organizations results through people
· Previous experience in customer service and retail preferred
· State licensure preferred (where applicable)
The incumbent or successful candidate must meet the position requirements above in order to perform the essential functions of this position and achieve the outcomes/results indicated in this position description. The Company will make every effort to make reasonable accommodations upon request to enable qualified individuals with known disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job.
Sears Optical also offers a comprehensive benefits package and a great retail environment! For more information, visit www.searsoptical.com and apply via e-mail today!
Sears has been a brand name since the 1890s that is! The secret ingredients of success at Sears Optical are associates who are energetic and competitive with great communication skills! Sears Optical has a deep understanding of customers needs. With 975 Sears Optical locations across North America, our team members are in major cities across North America! Sears is a proud part of the Luxottica Retail family.
Browse optical manager jobs in Aventura, Florida: