This position is responsible for supporting supplier relationships and contract creation and administration within the Global Supply Chain (GSC) organization in North Dakota. Candidate is expected to understand GSC sourcing / contracting process from end-to-end, effectively considering the impact each step has on successive steps.
- Updating/softlinking SAP service agreements in SAP, Ariba, and Docustream
- Support the Supplier Relationship function including but not limited to: forecasting, supplier performance, metrics, and compliance
- Transactional updating of contract rates and removing money from purchase orders to support contract pricing and maintenance
- Research and address sourcing and contract issues
- Assist in the sourcing process
- Setup of bid events within Ariba application and complete bid scorecards/abstracts
- Manage small dollar contracts / relationships (“C-D” suppliers)
- Monitor contract values and expiration dates
- Manage appropriate contracts in Ariba Contracts
- Data / Spend Analysis. Assist is supplier performance
- Initiate and track vendor setup
- Review of contractor Insurance, financials, and SSQ (Safety Questionnaire) scores
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills-keeping the customers fully informed of changes and status updates, understand various means of communication and consistently uses the most appropriate forms, document work and processes with logical conclusions and develop into persuasive proposals
- Strong transactional execution skills- ability to identify potential downstream issues resulting from the data input into a given transactions and the ability to recognize and incorporate the need for consistency in the transactions
- Competent in the SAP P2P modules. Experience in ARIBA Contract management and sourcing tools a plus
- Team player that understands the importance of working in cross-functional teams
- Drive for results- on-time completion and prioritization of projects with limited supervision
- Ability to perform under pressure and to adjust to changing priorities
- Sets work priorities and chooses personal goals on the basis of defined objectives
- Communicates a positive message about taking on challenges, sustaining effort and achieving challenging goals
- Makes specific changes in own work processes (does things faster, more efficiently etc) to achieve performance improvements
- Ability to compile spend data and performance / metrics into presentation form utilizing Microsoft Excel and Power Point
Three (3) years of administrative experience preferably with an industrial background.
· Degree qualified (Business, finance, accounting or engineering) preferred.
About Lutech Resources:
Lutech Resources is a global resourcing company specializing in technical talent for energy, manufacturing and financial markets around the world. We are expert at finding just the right permanent or contract resources for our clients. Our focus is on you, The Job Seeker! By offering you long-term, career-building opportunities, we create great jobs for you and secure world-class talent for our clients, which is why they come back to us again and again.