Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Project Control Manager Jobs in Pasadena, TX
- Preparation of Project Controls Procedures
- Operation of Planning, Cost Control, Estimating and Document Control functions
- Preparation of Project Reports
- Liaison with Client’s Control Manager
- Contract Management
- Highly Involved in Change Management
- Highly Involved in Cost Management
- Highly Involved in Reimbursable Qualities in Contracts
- Overseeing $100 Million Construction Execution Projects
- Ensuring the timely preparation of project procedures for Planning, Cost Control, estimating and Document Control
- Managing, directing and motivating the Project Controls group
- Ensuring the timely preparation and issue, and updating of project programs and estimates
- Coordinating the efforts of planning, cost control and estimating to incorporate the requirements of changes to the project scope of work
- Oversee the timely and accurate preparation of project reports and ensuring the co-operation of all project line managers, contractors and sub-contractors in the provision of update and report information.
- Keep abreast of the ongoing work of the project to discern adverse trends, potential problem areas, opportunities and participate in their proactive management
- Establish good relations with the Client’s senior staff, seeking to eliminate criticism and to promote understanding
- Co-ordinate document control and project program activities
- Lots of Field Experience
- Good Technical Background
- Strong Contract Management Experience, with specific experience in reimbursable qualities
- Experience in Breaking apart a process and tweaking it to fit different customer’s cultures, and needs.
- Experience with P6
- Experience working in all areas of Project Controls (Jack of All Trades)
- 10+ Years of Experience
- Extensive experience in construction only projects
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE USA.
About Lutech Resources:
Lutech Resources is a global resourcing company specializing in technical talent for energy, manufacturing and financial markets around the world. We are expert at finding just the right permanent or contract resources for our clients. Our focus is on you, The Job Seeker! By offering you long-term, career-building opportunities, we create great jobs for you and secure world-class talent for our clients, which is why they come back to us again and again.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Project Control Manager jobs in Pasadena, Texas:
Assistant Project Manager
Environmental Allies in Houston, TX
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
EnerMech Mechanical Services, Inc. in Houston, TX
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior Electrical Project Manager NEW!
EMC/IES Services in Houston, TX
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter