Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Sales Associate Jobs in Wheeling, WV
Service Sales Representative - Wheeling, WV
Lunova Group is currently recruiting for an Service Sales Representative in West Virginia for one of the leading international manufacturers of elevators, escalators and moving walks.
The selected candidate will receive industry leading compensation, benefits, and a world class employee training and development program. Relocation assistance may be provided to those open to exploring new markets. Total compensation may be from 100k - 125k.
We are looking for a results driven relationship builder that can maintain and grow new business across the state of West Virginia. You will be working for a $10 billion global organization that will provide limitless opportunities for career growth beyond this role.
This person can work out of any town in West Virginia, including Charleston, Parkersburg, Morgantown and Wheeling.
Service Sales Representative responsibilities include:
- Meet and/or exceed assigned sales and customer objectives
- Negotiate contract terms favorable to company
- Analyze customer needs and secure desirable business through application of company products and services
- Maintain favorable client relationships
- Assess and follow customer complaints to satisfactory resolution
- Prepare estimates for the sale of company products and services
- Prepare and maintain required customer information and files in accordance with established procedures
- Work with owner and building management in obtaining maintenance agreement, renewal of agreements as well as updates to their system either to meet new code requirements or through application of new technologies
- Source, analyze, communicate and apply competitive data for competitive advantage to company
- Communicate to both customer and internal operations the necessary information to assure customer satisfaction and achieve sales cost objective
- Retain and grow customer base
- Accounts receivable management for assigned accounts
- Develop negotiating strategies with minimum monitoring by management
- Plan, develop and implement sales strategies on specific negotiations that are consistent with internal product strategy while, at the same time, fully reflective of customer requirements and competitive offerings
- Understand financial goals and expectations of company
- Participate in company professional development programs to enhance working knowledge of elevator company products, services and procedures
Service Sales Representative requirements include:
- Degree in Business Administration or Engineering preferred
- Two years of sales experience required
- Previous sales experience in the elevator industry is not required
- Previous sales experience in the West Virginia marketplace
About Lunova Group:
Lunova Group is a mid-to-executive level search firm. Founded in 2009, Lunova Group is now one of the fastest growing companies in Pittsburgh.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Sales Associate jobs in Wheeling, West Virginia:
Seasonal Sales Associate - Need More Money? Become an Independent Sale Rep. NEW!
Avon Sales in Wheeling, WV
Posted yesterday on Avon
Sales Associate Supervisor
United Bank, Inc. in Wheeling, WV
Posted 23 days ago on StartWire
Rural King in Saint Clairsville, OH
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter