Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Account Manager Sales Representative Jobs in Lawton, OK
Account Manager/Sales Representative
Account Executive/Sales Representative
Lunova Group is currently recruiting for an Account Executive/Sales Professional for a client in pulp and paper chemical sales and service in the greater Lawton, OK area.
This is an excellent opportunity for an up and coming sale professional to join a team of experts in their industry. We are looking for someone with a technical degree and strong sales aptitude to manage and grow one or more existing accounts for our client.
This organization is providing industry leading salary and commission plans that will allow for first year earnings between $80-125K.
The right Account Manager/Sales Representative will:
- Take pride in being a sales professional
- Have a chemistry or technical background with experience in chemical water treatment, process engineering, paper processing, or industrial application
- Relish building long-term personal relationships with your customers
- Look for unique ways to build partnerships with other businesses
- Enjoy the challenge of developing unique and value-added approaches to selling
- Look for excitement, a challenge, and to be rewarded for your work
- Embrace the challenge of building sales through existing relationships
In this position, you will have the opportunity to expand your horizons in sales/service and be backed by a rapidly growing company that has a culture of success and a reputation for producing meaningful results for their customers. This position is about who you'll become, not who you've been.
The candidate our client is looking for will be:
- Committed to making a significant contribution to a unique and rapidly growing sales organization
- Willing to take a creative approach to the sales process
- Able to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Qualified applicants must have a minimum of three years of experience in chemical water treatment, paper processing, or industrial applications
- A degree in chemical engineering/environmental engineering or equivalent education
For confidential consideration please apply now.
About Lunova Group:
Lunova Group is a mid-to-executive level search firm. Founded in 2009, Lunova Group is now one of the fastest growing companies in Pittsburgh.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Account Manager Sales Representative jobs in Lawton, Oklahoma: