LunaMetrics seeks a Social Media Strategist to supercharge content promotion for local and national brands in the retail, industry, publishing and not-for-profit sectors. A day at the office might include social media consulting for an online retailer, content strategy for a manufacturer, on-page SEO for a magazine’s digital edition and content writing for a nonprofit online newsroom. It requires someone who can embrace variety and flourish in it. The timecard would look something like this.
- Social Media: 30%
- Content Writing: 30%
- SEO/PR: 25%
- Project Management: 10%
- Learning: 5%
- Design and execute social media initiatives for a variety of client brands.
- Perform audits of social media and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Develop client content strategies that complement the brand and SEO efforts.
- Research and write engaging articles that support the content strategy and keyword targets.
- Optimize content for social sharing.
- Monitor social media trends and report monthly to staff and clients on changes in their space.
- Analyze and report on the social metrics that support SEO.
- Work directly with clients to promote content and optimize social channels.
- Support public relations campaigns with copy writing and media list creation.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of social media management
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and social media reporting tools
- Copy or content writing experience with narrative and technical writing samples
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Project management or customer service experience
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Content strategy design and implementation for blogs and social media
- Digital editing with Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, etc.
- Understanding of SEO