LunaMetrics is seeking an Internet Sales Director who will be responsible for the overall sales plan, and who will use consultative sales skills to recommend services to prospective clients/key decision makers to close sales and obtain new clients.
- Use consultative sales skills to make recommendations to prospects, propose solutions and obtain a signed contract
- Create the Company's Sales Plan.
- Effectively forecast business.
- Manage the Company's sales budget.
- Stay abreast of macro-economic, technological and competitive trends in the industry.
- Owner of all field sales activities.
- Utilize Salesforce (or similar system) to track all pertinent information related to the opportunity and account, and effectively manage your territory.
- We work in four areas: SEO, PPC, Google Analytics and Data Science. If you do not already know them well, one of your responsibilities will be to learn them.
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years industry related experience
- A proven history of exceeding sales quota
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence key decision makers.
- Strong self-starter personality.
- Ability to effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing your business.
- Proven ability to close business via phone and face to face where required.
- Strong understanding of all constituent parts of a sales plan.
- Experience selling services or other intangible goods directly and indirectly. (software, marketing services, IT products, etc.)
- Experience selecting and hiring a sales staff.
- Past experience developing RFP responses.
- A knack for organization.
- Strong working knowledge of technology.
- Sincere interest in Internet marketing.
Health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, and retirement plans.
Apply right here with your resume and a cover letter describing why you’d be the right person for the job.