Excellent Opportunity with a Well Established (stable and growing) Long Island Company; Recession Resistant Business Model (our products are used by companies in 20 different industries).
A Corporate History of using technology to the fullest in order to maximize profits and increase efficiency.
Newly Create Role Due to Company Growth; Excellent Working Environment: team atmosphere and the latest technology.
- Experience working in a Key-Go-To-Point Person role for technical (firewalls, network access, firewalls, etc.) and function (process, standards, documentation, etc.) related to Network and Infrastructure Security in a Mixed Window/Linux Enterprise (large multi-site) Environment.
- Must have strong Systems Analysis Experience in situations that required extensive research (vendor research, internal systems interconnectivity research, security investigations, tech and non tech user research, etc.) where you have been tasked with diagnosing problematic (or potential problematic) Network Security issues and acted as the lead in implementing (project managing) your recommended solution.
- Your technical Skills and Knowledge Should include most of the following: Hands on Linux or Windows administration, Firewalls (including designing large scale firewall infrastructures), IDS, anti-virus SW, IDS, network admin policy/rights management, system logging-documentation-monitoring, patch history logs and management, VPN, intrusion detection SW, corporate mobile device policies (especially BYOD), TCP/IP, VMware, storage arrays, routers/switches/VPLS.
- Your Network Security Related ‘Functional’ Experience and Knowledge should include most of the following: DLP (data leak/data loss prevention), security policy and practice implementation, security standards upgrades changes and documentation, Automated or Manual efforts and initiatives for threat discovery, Content Management Systems (CMS) and preventing/discovery of data loss/leaks and system threats, Current with various manual and automated (off the shelf SW/HW) to prevent system attacks and system penetrations, HA, DR (disaster recovery plans and drills), Virtualization, Incident reporting-escalation-documentation, Intrusion detection SW and Intrusions detected logs (proactively researching intrusion patterns), vulnerability scans.
- Experience acting as 3rd level technical support for security related incidents; will act as the technical lead in onboarding new and upgrading existing security SW and related HW.
Extremely Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package.
Relocation Assistance to Long Island is Offered.
Please Apply or Inquire (in confidence).