Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
Newly Created Role with a Unique and Stable company (recession resistant industry niche business model).
Excellent Working Environment, bright team and progressive atmosphere.
Tremendous Opportunity for technical and career
· Experience working as a Windows desktop Support Engineer in a Manufacturing environment with various manufacturing/inventory/shipping SW and Hardware support-setup-upgrade-maintenance.
· Must Have basic Windows Admin skills in 2008 R2: must be able to write Windows Batch scripts and/or modify Windows batch files for various tasks; should be familiar with command line system prompting (mapping drives, copy/xcopy and/or running SW and Applications from the command line); Experience with Windows SQL Server is a plus.
· Experience working with and supporting (user support, SW upgrades, application and related HW connectivity and troubleshooting) Hybrid (HW-SW) systems that run a manufacturing environment (conveyor belts, optical/robotic vision inspection systems, materials handling/slotting); experience working with manufacturing machine interfacing to and from the Windows network is a plus.
· Experience working with SQL Server, Access, MS Excel or a Manufacturing Vendor Specific SW Package for running Database and System Information reports and/or doing Database and System Information Queries is strongly preferred.
· Must have Strong Systems Documentation skills(experience developing run-books, systems logs and/or basic user-training manuals is a plus).
· Must have excellent oral and written skills and be extremely customer service (desktop support/user support) focused (this role will support and communicate with various employee levels from the manufacturing floor to corporate executives).
· Experience working in a similar hybrid desktop support role combined with manufacturing systems support/upgrades/network troubleshooting is strongly preferred.
Excellent Salary and Benefits.
Call or Apply today.
*Please note: Individuals Local to Long Island, NY are encouraged to apply*
Industry Leading Company constantly looking to improve their business model to meet the growing demands of their clients.
Browse windows support engineer jobs in Hicksville, New York:
Strategic IT Staffing - New York, NY
Posted 3 days ago on StartWire
JDA Tech Services Group - New York City, NY
Posted 2 days ago on Beyond
Bowman Williams - Hauppauge, NY
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply