Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
Newly Created Role with a Unique and Stable company (recession resistant industry niche business model).
Excellent Working Environment, bright team and progressive atmosphere.
Tremendous Opportunity for technical and career
· Experience working as a Windows desktop Support Engineer in a Manufacturing environment with various manufacturing/inventory/shipping SW and Hardware support-setup-upgrade-maintenance.
· Must Have basic Windows Admin skills in 2008 R2: must be able to write Windows Batch scripts and/or modify Windows batch files for various tasks; should be familiar with command line system prompting (mapping drives, copy/xcopy and/or running SW and Applications from the command line); Experience with Windows SQL Server is a plus.
· Experience working with and supporting (user support, SW upgrades, application and related HW connectivity and troubleshooting) Hybrid (HW-SW) systems that run a manufacturing environment (conveyor belts, optical/robotic vision inspection systems, materials handling/slotting); experience working with manufacturing machine interfacing to and from the Windows network is a plus.
· Experience working with SQL Server, Access, MS Excel or a Manufacturing Vendor Specific SW Package for running Database and System Information reports and/or doing Database and System Information Queries is strongly preferred.
· Must have Strong Systems Documentation skills(experience developing run-books, systems logs and/or basic user-training manuals is a plus).
· Must have excellent oral and written skills and be extremely customer service (desktop support/user support) focused (this role will support and communicate with various employee levels from the manufacturing floor to corporate executives).
· Experience working in a similar hybrid desktop support role combined with manufacturing systems support/upgrades/network troubleshooting is strongly preferred.
Excellent Salary and Benefits.
Call or Apply today.
*Please note: Individuals Local to Long Island, NY are encouraged to apply*
Family owned and managed Manufacturer of shortbread, biscuits, cookies and crackers and is Scotland's biggest exporter of food. Strong Financial and stable organization that looks to hire for the long haul with a very collaborative culture.
Browse windows support engineer jobs in Hicksville, New York:
Connecting People, Inc. - New York, NY
Posted 5 days ago on Dice
FILD - Hempstead, NY
Posted 20 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
VDart, Inc. - Melville, NY
Posted 12 days ago on JustJobs