Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Warehouse Order Puller Jobs in Carrollton, TX
Warehouse - Order Puller
These will be TEMP TO HIRE positions. Must be flexible to work 1st,or 2nd shift with weekend availability is a must.
* MINIMUM 2 years recent experience with Stand up Forklift- Cherry Picker, Riding Pallet Jack
* MUST HAVE Strong team work skills
* Ability to read numbers and labels
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* ABILITY to use distant vision coordination, along with hand coordination.
***Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check with No Felonies to included but not limited to DWI and/or Theft; drug screen.
Starting pay 1st shift-$9.50/hr and 2nd Shift $10.20/hr
About Lone Star Staffing Services:
Qualifications and Experience:
Must be at least 18 years of age
7+ years of experience
AA Degree from and accredited institution of learning
Must have a 2 year Associate's degree in Electronics from either ITT or DeVry University
Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check
Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen
Come in and apply in person M-T from 8am to 2pm at:
2225 E. Belt Line ste 319
Carrollton, TX 75006
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Warehouse Order Puller jobs in Carrollton, Texas: