Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Software Engineer Jobs in Raleigh, North Carolina
Logos Technologies, Inc. (Logos) seeks a Senior Research Software Engineer with at least 5 years of experience and training in the development and real-time implementation of algorithms for object tracking in motion imagery. The ideal candidate will have robust knowledge of current methods for tracking in full-motion video and wide area motion imagery. An ability to contribute to both innovative algorithm research and real-time implementations is required.
A Logos Senior Research Software Engineer will:
• Research, prototype and evaluate published and novel algorithms in motion imagery tracking and related computer vision applications
• Engineer efficient real-time implementations of such algorithms
• Implement the resulting algorithms on CPUs, GPUs, DSPs and/or FPGAs
• Interact/integrate with software engineering teams including design, coding and test of algorithm modules
• Report research results and engineering designs (both written and presented)
• Serve as liaison between algorithm and software groups
• MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related computational science degree
• 5+ years of practical experience beyond final degree
• Experience with motion imagery tracking or a related R&D field
• Matlab or other modeling language development expertise
• C/C++/C# algorithm implementation experience (embedded systems desired)
• CUDA, VHDL and/or TI Code Composer Studio experience desired
• Experience contributing to concept development and business capture desired
• Specific experience with wide-area motion imagery desired
• Ability to acquire and maintain a TS security clearance; current clearance preferred
• Occasional travel
Logos Technologies delivers innovative technology and program solutions enabling critical mission operations for our government (defense, intelligence community, and civilian agencies) and commercial clients. We built our reputation for systems focus, technical excellence, and dedication to customer needs by employing a strategic blend of scientists, engineers, and senior analysts from diverse fields to pioneer best-fit solutions across multiple domains.
Logos offers its employees an unbeatable array of benefits, including health, dental, prescription drug, and vision plans; a 401(k) plan; life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance; health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts; gym membership; free parking or public transit benefits; and paid-time off. Join us and see the theoretical turn into reality!
Browse software engineer jobs in Raleigh, North Carolina: