You are currently a Director or CFO in healthcare living or willing to relocate to the Tampa Bay, FL area.
HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE A MUST!
JOB PURPOSE: The CFO is responsible for directing the fiscal functions of the corporation in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles issued by the Financial Accounting Standards Board, other regulatory and advisory organizations and in accordance with financial management techniques and practices appropriate within the healthcare industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop the finance & accounting strategy and metrics for the organization including debt management, financing, cash flow management, etc.
- Act as the Finance and Accounting Subject Matter Expert for the organization
- Create and manage strategic relationships with external Finance & Accounting service providers, including banks and auditors as well as establishing and maintaining strong relationships with internal senior executives to identify their needs and provide a full range of business solutions.
- Collaborate with the executive team and other individuals on operational issues as they arise; provide strategic recommendations based on financial analysis, projections and other relevant data as appropriate.
- Provide advice, counsel and creative approaches for managing emergent finance, accounting, information systems, facilities and business issues as necessary
- Lead all aspects of fiscal oversight, planning and management for the organization.
- Lead development of financial policies and procedures.
- Oversee cash flow planning and management, including weekly updates to cash flow forecasts.
- Oversee and direct treasury, investments, banking, internal controls and compliance.
- Oversee implementation of organization-wide finance initiatives.
- Oversee and conduct on-going financial analysis related to budgets, project management, capital investments and development activity, including expansion and cost cutting analyses, to support and guide organizational decision making.
- Ensure smooth operations within all Finance & Accounting areas of responsibility, including the design of systems and processes for functional areas such as: cash management, accounts receivable, accounts payable, month end close, and financial reporting,
- Oversee design and updates to financial systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations
o Effective problem solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and decision making
o Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work with multiple partners and peers across the organization to achieve project and operational results.
o High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES AND EDUCATION:
- An experienced leader and financial executive with appropriate industry experience, preferably in the healthcare field.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- A well organized and self-directed individual.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- A good educator who is trustworthy and willing to share information and serve as a mentor.
- An excellent negotiator who is experienced in contracts.
- A decisive individual who possesses a "big picture" perspective and is well versed in systems.
- CPA preferred; or ten to fifteen years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills: QuickBooks, Excel, and Word.
About LogiTran Group:
Our clients remain confidential during initial candidate screening. Please post resume in word or pdf. You may view examples of open positions at www.logitrangroup.com.
Posted 3 years ago