Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open CFO Jobs in Tampa, FL
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop the finance & accounting strategy and metrics for the organization including debt management, financing, cash flow management, etc.
- Act as the Finance and Accounting Subject Matter Expert for the organization
- Create and manage strategic relationships with external Finance & Accounting service providers, including banks and auditors as well as establishing and maintaining strong relationships with internal senior executives to identify their needs and provide a full range of business solutions.
- Collaborate with the executive team and other individuals on operational issues as they arise; provide strategic recommendations based on financial analysis, projections and other relevant data as appropriate.
- Provide advice, counsel and creative approaches for managing emergent finance, accounting, information systems, facilities and business issues as necessary
- Lead all aspects of fiscal oversight, planning and management for the organization.
- Lead development of financial policies and procedures.
- Oversee cash flow planning and management, including weekly updates to cash flow forecasts.
- Oversee and direct treasury, investments, banking, internal controls and compliance.
- Oversee implementation of organization-wide finance initiatives.
- Oversee and conduct on-going financial analysis related to budgets, project management, capital investments and development activity, including expansion and cost cutting analyses, to support and guide organizational decision making.
- Ensure smooth operations within all Finance & Accounting areas of responsibility, including the design of systems and processes for functional areas such as: cash management, accounts receivable, accounts payable, month end close, and financial reporting,
- Oversee design and updates to financial systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations
o Effective problem solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and decision making
o Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work with multiple partners and peers across the organization to achieve project and operational results.
o High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES AND EDUCATION:
- An experienced leader and financial executive with appropriate industry experience, preferably in the healthcare field.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- A well organized and self-directed individual.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- A good educator who is trustworthy and willing to share information and serve as a mentor.
- An excellent negotiator who is experienced in contracts.
- A decisive individual who possesses a "big picture" perspective and is well versed in systems.
- CPA preferred; or ten to fifteen years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills: QuickBooks, Excel, and Word.
About LogiTran Group:
Our clients remain confidential during initial candidate screening. Please post resume in word or pdf. You may view examples of open positions at www.logitrangroup.com.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse CFO jobs in Tampa, Florida: