Closing Date: 10/25/2012 5:00 PM
Category: Technology Advisory Services
From Date: 11/12/2012 To Date: 11/11/2013
Logic House is seeking to fill a short term (approx. 12 month) assignment for a Senior Organizational Change Consultant ad hoc support position with our Organizational change and change & communications work. Responsibilities/Expectations include:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Analyze impact assessment results to identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance.
- Develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
- Assist with developing an overall change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the changes and the groups being impacted by the change related to system implementation.
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans including communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, reinforcement mechanisms and resistance management plan.
- Provide a step-by-step toolkit for conducting capacity analysis to assist division directors in identifying changes in staffing levels driven by system and process changes.
- Coach the BT coaches in how to support their divisions and process owners to develop and execute their change management plans.
- Work with training design team to incorporate motivation and change management focus into ILT.
- Work with communications team to refine and operationalize a strategic communications plan that incorporates appropriate change management needs.
- Establish appropriate time and sequence for change management needs.
- Develop a recommended schedule of IDEAS team activities.
- Recommendation of how to best use the network to support the overall change management plan.
- Provide effective time management and prioritize work based on project time-lines.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change effort
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- Solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience in successful strategy and implementation of change management activities (inclusive of content development) for enterprise IT implementations
• Facilitate meetings and conducting consulting activities
• Manage competing priorities in a complex environment
• Devise creative business solutions
• Convey a strong presence and professional image
• Deal confidently with complex business problems
• Influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Excellent verbal/written communication and organization skillsPreferred:
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in organizational design, organizational change management with at least one transformation program affecting more than 1000 staff
- Advanced degree in OCM or directly related field of study
- Experience with ADKAR