Close date: December 6, 2012
Target Start date: January 23, 2013
Target End date: January 22, 2015
Duration: 24 months
Hours per week: 40
Task Order #HBITS-01-00048Description:
This is a full time position, 40 hours a week.
Daily work hours are 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
Job location is Albany, NY.
The Division of Juvenile Justice and Opportunities for Youth (DJJOY) Juvenile Justice Information System (JJIS) is a web-based application using .Net technology. It tracks juvenile justice youth through detention facilities into OCFS placement where they go through Intake, Residential, and CMSO (community multi-service organizations) programs and services, and also provides an automated financial/billing module.
Daily tasks include:
1. Work with users to collect and document business requirements and use cases;
2. Work with developers on analysis and logical design;
3. Perform unit and regression testing and work closely with users during UAT;
4. Assist with responding to juvenile justice data requests.
5. The individual in this position will work under the direction of the Lead Business Analyst.Position Mandatory Qualifications:Business Analyst Senior
Candidate is able to work without assistance and can provide leadership for others; may have advanced education.
60 - 84 Months experience in:
• Manages small to medium-scale business analysis work or projects with distinct deliverables to a solutionAdditional Qualifications:
- 72 months experience facilitating meeting with users to identify & gather business requirements
- 72 months experience documenting functional requirement, business rules & complex security requirements
- 60 months experience in writing test plans & cases and performing unit & regression testing.
- 80 months experience writing and executing SQL data queries for extraction and/or validation of application data.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 36 months working with.Net applications
2-3 references are required from each candidate (name, company, phone, e-mail)
Do you anticipate any absences during the engagement period? If so, please list the start and end date for each absence.
What dates can you interview for this position that are at least 7 days after the due date (see due date above)?
Do you have a Skype ID? If so, please provide it. If not, please get one ASAP, it is free. A Skype interview will be required as part of the hiring process.
If selected, you will need to start the job within 10 days.
If selected, you will need to pass a background investigation (BGI).