Close date: November 21, 2012
Target Start date: January 1, 2013
Target End date: July 1, 2014
Duration: 18 months
Hours per week: 40
Task Order #HBITS-01-00003Description:
This project consists primarily of Custom business application development.
This is a full time position, 40 hours a week.
Daily work hours are 8:30AM - 5:00PM.
Job location is Albany, NY.Daily Tasks:
Position Mandatory Qualifications:
- Coordinate cross-divisional staff.
- Lead organizational change activities.
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of application
- development, including internal and external development teams.
- Prepare and deliver reports and presentations to EFC’s executive staff.
Project Manager Expert 84+ Months
- Overseeing projects comprised of multiple deliverables
- Delegating and coordinating of tasks
- Project status, meetings, scope changes, issues
- 84 months of progressively responsible project and program management experience.
- 48 months of experience in managing IT projects for a government or financial entity.
- 48 months of experience managing organizational change and IT transitional planning.
- 36 months of Experience managing or developing projects using Agile methodology.
- 36 months of experience managing multi-disciplinary teams consisting of in-house and contract technical staff.
- Project Management Professional certification desired.
- Agile Certified Practitioner certification desired.
2-3 references are required from each candidate (name, company, phone, e-mail)
Do you anticipate any absences during the engagement period? If so, please list the start and end date for each absence.
What dates can you interview for this position that are at least 7 days after the due date (see due date above)?
Do you have a Skype ID? If so, please provide it. If not, please get one ASAP, it is free. A Skype interview will be required as part of the hiring process.
If selected, you will need to start the job within 10 days.
If selected, you will need to pass a background investigation (BGI).