Closing Date: 1/4/2013 5:00 PM
Category: Computer Systems Analysis Services
From Date: 1/21/2013 To Date: 1/20/2014
Logic House is seeking to fill a short term (approx. 12 month) contractor assignment, serving as a Test Scripts Writer to support the development and implementation of North Carolina Families Accessing Services through Technology (NC FAST) Health Benefit Exchange (HBE).
This position will be responsible for ensuring proper test coverage for all NC FAST HBE software applications by reviewing, analyzing, and understanding all business, design, and functional requirements for testability and completeness. This position is responsible for creating suitable test plans, manual test cases, reusable automated test scripts, regression tests and test data, execution of test sets, producing and analyzing test results, reporting and tracking defects; working with other product team members to diagnose and recreate problems; and prioritizing and implementing solutions to quickly close defects in order to verify that all NC FAST HBE software applications are thoroughly tested end-to-end, fully operational and free from defects. This position must demonstrate an understanding of the software testing lifecycle, and adhere to standard best practices, procedures, and methodologies. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
• Must have considerable experience testing web, GUI, client/server, and database applications as well as knowledge of testing on Windows and UNIX platforms.
• Must have experience with requirements analysis and test cases/script development and experience with manual and automated testing, testing tools, writing test plans and reviewing test cases.
• Must be able to prioritize tasks within the project, execute tasks with minimal supervision or guidance, work in a rapidly changing environment, and interact on a daily basis with system developers, business analysts, system testers, and other staff.
• Must have experience and be proficient in using HP test tools including Test Director/Quality Center 9.0 or higher and Quick Test Professional (QTP) 9.5 or higher.
• Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills, communications skills, both oral and written, and the ability to maintain effective working relationships with end users, staff, and management.
Training and Experience Requirements
Position requires a bachelor’s degree with nine credit hours in programming and one year experience in business applications consulting of development, or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Experience in the field of work related to the position’s role may be substituted on a year-for-year basis.
About Logic House Ltd:
Logic House Ltd., was incorporated in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in 1990. It is a small business which provides a comprehensive range of management and technical services for the development of information systems. Logic House has experienced continuous growth, due in large measure to our history of successful service engagements. Operating from Pennsylvania and California, Logic House has earned a reputation for providing quality professional services in a timely and cost effective manner.