Closing Date: 12/18/2012 5:00 PM
Category: Computer Systems Analysis Services
From Date: 1/02/2013 To Date: 12/31/2013
Logic House is seeks a short term (approx. 12 month) assignment. The selected candidate will be responsible for computer systems integration functions related to the new SMARTLINK Intelligent Transportation System.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
1. Integrating complex computing systems to include research, requirements gathering, design, documenting, and configuration
2. Maintenance of all respective computing systems, taking into account all the features of a given technology; backup/disaster recovery aspects, design, configuration, operational, and support documentation
3. Operational and support staff training on use & maintenance of new services
4. Third level support of the service
5. Manage timelines and resources for projects
6. Identify trends and develop appropriate technical solutions to mitigate problems
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
• Must possess strong Computer Systems Integration skills.
• Experience in Active Directory, design, implementation, & management.
• Microsoft SQL configuration experience
• Extensive IP and Analog video experience
• Data and Video network capacity planning
• Fundamental IP networking skills
• Disaster recovery experience with the above technologies
• VMware configuration & management experience
About Logic House Ltd:
Logic House Ltd., was incorporated in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in 1990. It is a small business which provides a comprehensive range of management and technical services for the development of information systems. Logic House has experienced continuous growth, due in large measure to our history of successful service engagements. Operating from Pennsylvania and California, Logic House has earned a reputation for providing quality professional services in a timely and cost effective manner.