Closing Date: 10/18/2012 5:00 PM
Category: Computer Systems Analysis Services
From Date: 11/12/2012 To Date: 11/11/2013
Logic House is seeking a short term contractor as a Curam Design Specialist to identify approaches to satisfying business requirements by conducting detailed analysis and then technical design of one or more program areas with preferred background in the Medicaid Program in preparation for implementing a comprehensive case management solution utilizing the Cúram Business Application Suite. The selected candidate will utilize knowledge of the software product to coordinate, conduct and document gap analysis, identify evidence needed to support requirements, develop business and functional requirements specifications, assist with designing the business solution, and assist with user acceptance testing. Candidate will interpret highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non IT business users and summarize and convey technical issues and problems identified.POSITION CHARACTERISTICS
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Assist in reviewing requirements and use cases for the application
- Use the business process requirements to drive out application requirements and metrics
- Design the application to meet the business process design and application requirements
- Validate the design with the stakeholders to validate that the design satisfies the requirements
- Supervise other designers or developers in completing designs
- Inform the application lead and project manager of any issues that may affect other areas of the project
- Participate in quality management reviews verifying the application design and related work products satisfy the requirements
- Participate in transitioning the designs to the developers to verify a clear and complete understanding of the designs
- Complete all appropriate documentation required by the developers, testers, deployment team, and application management team that will maintain the application
- Minimum of 2 years experience designing within the Cúram software suite
- Experience with problem identification & integration of technical skills to resolve issues
- Ability to translate and communicate highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non IT business users
- Ability to develop relationships/ partnerships with customers by responding to needs, (exhibiting a sense of urgency; independently identifying and developing solutions).
- Comprehensive understanding of Cúram Case Management functionality and associated business processes of a Social Security organization.
- Experience in business process analysis (Use Cases and/or process flows) and mapping (Gap Analysis) techniques in Curam.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow complex and detailed technical and financial procedures.
- Capable of performing job with minimal supervision.
- Minimum of (3) years of experience in business application consulting or development.
- Graduation from a 4 year college or university with nine semester hours in programming. Degrees must be from appropriately accredited institutions, (Experience in the field of work related to the position''''s role may be substituted on a year-for-year basis).
- Cúram V6 Certification
- Knowledge of the Medicaid Program