Closing Date: 1/17/2013 5:00 PM
Category: Computer Programming Services
From Date: 2/11/2013 To Date: 8/9/2013
Logic House is seeking to fill a short-term (approx. 6 mo.) contractor assignment. The selected Candidate will provide Java Developer computer programming support.
Java Developer primary responsibilities:
- Code and systems test application program or modules.
- Participant in integration test and user acceptance testing.
- Participant in peer code reviews.
- Provide application maintenance and enhancement support for legacy system.
- Trouble shoot and resolve code defects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements: Required Skills:
- Minimum 2 years of java development
- Minimum 2 years xml development
- Minimum 2 years experience using MyEclipse or Eclipse
- Good communication skills. Need to be able to interface with vendors, IT and business users.
- Windows scripting
- Experience using ANT
- Basic SQL/database querying
- Experience using DB2 Development and General Administration Tools
- Experience using Excel
- Experience using JAXB.
- Experience interpreting/reading tax form schema.
About Logic House Ltd:
Logic House Ltd., was incorporated in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in 1990. It is a small business which provides a comprehensive range of management and technical services for the development of information systems. Logic House has experienced continuous growth, due in large measure to our history of successful service engagements. Operating from Pennsylvania and California, Logic House has earned a reputation for providing quality professional services in a timely and cost effective manner.