Closing Date: 1/4/2013 5:00 PM
Category: Computer Programming Services
From Date: 1/21/2013 To Date: 1/20/2014
Logic House is seeking to fill a short term (approx.. 12 month) assignment for a Curam Design Specialist. This technical resource will identify approaches to satisfying business requirements by conducting detailed analysis and then technical design of one or more program areas with preferred background in the Medicaid Program in preparation for implementing North Carolina’s Health Benefit Exchange solution utilizing the Cúram Business Application Suite. The selected candidate will utilize knowledge of the software product to coordinate, conduct and document gap analysis, identify evidence needed to support requirements, develop business and functional requirements specifications, assist with designing the business solution, and assist with user acceptance testing. Candidate will interpret highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non IT business users and summarize and convey technical issues and problems identified.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
• Experience designing within the Cúram software suite
• Experience with problem identification & integration of technical skills to resolve issues
• Ability to translate and communicate highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non IT business users
• Ability to develop relationships/ partnerships with customers by responding to needs, (exhibiting a sense of urgency; independently identifying and developing solutions).
• Comprehensive understanding of Cúram Case Management functionality and associated business processes of a Social Security organization.
• Experience in business process analysis (Use Cases and/or process flows) and mapping (Gap Analysis) techniques.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and follow complex and detailed technical and financial procedures.
• Capable of performing job with minimal supervision.
• Minimum of (3) years of experience in business application consulting or development.
• Graduation from a 4 year college or university with 9 semester hrs in programming. Degrees must be from appropriately accredited institutions, (Experience in the field of work related to the position''''''''s role may be substituted on a year-for-year basis).
* Minimum of (2) years of experience in Cúram software suite
* V6 Cúram Certification
* Knowledge of the Medicaid Program
* Understanding of the objectives of Healthcare Reform and the Health Benefit Exchange
* Experience with NC DHHS business IT functions
About Logic House Ltd:
Logic House Ltd., was incorporated in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in 1990. It is a small business which provides a comprehensive range of management and technical services for the development of information systems. Logic House has experienced continuous growth, due in large measure to our history of successful service engagements. Operating from Pennsylvania and California, Logic House has earned a reputation for providing quality professional services in a timely and cost effective manner.