Closing Date: 11/12/2012 5:00 PM
Category: Computer Programming Services
From Date: 12/3/2012 To Date: 3/4/2013
Logic House is seeking a short term (approx.4 months) contractor assignment to provide computer programming services.
1. Review Functional and Technical requirements for clarity.
2. Research and analyze existing business documents and processes, including forms and reports, and assist in making recommendations about improvements to processes.
3. Business Rule identification and validation.
4. Assist with the Application design and analysis as well as provide input to the metadata design.
5. Design application framework based on requirements documentation utilizing the SAS AppDev Studio see http://www.sas.com/technologies/bi/appdev/appdev/.
6. Document application design and system architecture in accordance with NCDPI standards.
7. Maintain screens as directed by the Accountability Team Manager and Accountability Director.
8. Report creation and validation
9. Resolve any application issues found in functional, performance, regression or acceptance testing.
10. Document the application as built.
11. Any other duties as determined needed by the Accountability Team Manager with regards to developing and maintaining SAS WEB based applications.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Minimum of (4) five years SAS Designer
- Experience in leadership, leading in areas as outlined in the above description
- Knowledge of the principles and methods used in obtaining maximum utilization of computing equipment
- In-depth knowledge of web servers including Apache and Tomcat
- Understanding and implementation of security best practices and requirements
- Preference will be given to the candidate with demonstrated experience in the following: SAS Web development and SAS Studio.
- Communicate effectively in oral and written form
- Explain complex systems concepts to customers, staff and peers in a simple, effective and appropriate manner
- Quickly evaluate multiple operational situations, choose the most appropriate response and manager resolution to completion while under stressful conditions
- Perform or assist in root cause analysis on system and network issues.