Close date: November 16, 2012
Target Start date: December 17, 2012
Target End date: March 15, 2013
Duration: 3 months
Hours per week: 40
Task Order #HBITS-01-00002Description:
OMIG needs temporary developer support for its custom Fraud Activity Comprehensive Tracking System (FACTS) application due to the loss of NYS staff and the inability to rehire. This will allow the OMIG to catch up on .NET web based development for maintenance of its FACTS system.
The FACTS system is an electronic drawer, composed of numerous and varying databases and interfaces that permit efficient access to current and historical information on all audit and investigative activities involving Medicaid providers and/or recipients. The application is web based and is accessible in real-time by over 1,200 users across the State in five state agencies (OMIG, DOH, AG (MFCU), OSC & CQC). The FACTS system is comprised of over 30 related modules.
Due to the shortage of staff, the OMIG has a backlog of over 250 system maintenance requests for the FACTS system. The FACTS system receives an average of 150 new requests per month.
This is a full time position, 40 hours a week.
Daily work hours are 8:30AM - 4:30PM.
Job location is Albany, NY.Daily Tasks:
Position Mandatory Qualifications:
- .NET programming
- C# programming
- Development testing
- Work with Oracle DBA for new data structures
- Work with OMIG IT migration team
- Attend required meetings and update work assignments in the OMIG SDLC tracking system
Standard title of Programmer:
- Analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team.
- Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work.
- Write application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions.
Senior Level with 60-84 Months Typical Experience. The candidate is able to work without assistance and can provide leadership for others; may have advanced education.Additional Qualifications:
- 60 Months of Experience in .NET Development
- 60 Months of Experience in C#.NET Development
- 60 Months of Experience in SQL and PL/SQL against Oracle database
- 60 Months of Experience in Object Oriented Design and Development
- 60 Months of Experience in TOAD
- 60 Months of Experience in Visual Studio or Team Foundation Server (TFS)
2-3 references are required from each candidate (name, company, phone, e-mail)
Do you anticipate any absences during the engagement period? If so, please list the start and end date for each absence.
What dates can you interview for this position that are at least 7 days after the due date (see above)?
Do you have a Skype ID? If so, please provide it. If not, please get one ASAP, it is free. A Skype interview will be required as part of the hiring process.
If selected, you will need to start the job within 10 days.
If selected, you will need to pass a background investigation (BGI).