Sr. Data Analyst, Capital Markets
Reporting directly to the SVP, Institutional Capital, the primary focus of the Sr. Data Analyst, Capital Markets is to support the Capital Markets teams' distribution of product, as well as influence the firm's ability to proactively address higher revenue opportunities by leveraging data programming skills to position the company to dynamically respond to layered issues. The ideal candidate will be comfortable harvesting & manipulating data from multiple sources, work well with various departments, have an understanding of loan transaction management, and hold an interest in becoming a mortgage trader.
The ideal candidate will possess an array of key skills including but not limited to:
- An extreme proficiency operating Excel and SQL
- A proven ability to work well with many internal counterparties
- A thirst for knowledge of markets/bonds/loans
- The Sr. Data Analyst, Capital Markets will be the 'go to person' of the SVP, Institutional Capital to facilitate canned and ad hoc reporting, specific to creating position reports and bid lists.
- Key duties will center around monitoring trades, kicks/drops, and liaising with Allocations, Post Close and Servicing to ensure accuracy of trade status /population
- Preparation of funding schedules and tie out procedures.
- The Sr. Data Analyst, Capital Markets will work with both the SVP, Institutional Capital and the SVP, Mortgage Trading & Pipeline Hedging in a multi-department effort to ramp up loanDepot's CRA Query and Reporting Efforts.
- Bachelor's degree required (advanced degree preferred), preferably in a quantitative discipline (finance, engineering, science, or mathematics)
- Experience in finance or finance-related field required, mortgages and fixed income preferred
9 months ago